Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ooops

Last night, I was in the kitchen cutting up meat (a later post). MsJan was upstairs, getting ready to come down for the night with her computer when I heard a crash.

A big crash.

And a lot of cuss words and proclamations.

I looked up in time to see MsJan's laptop computer bouncing, yes bouncing, end over end down our fourteen stairs.

All the way to the bottom.

I was expecting to see this:


Well, it didn't look like that. Upon close examination, the hard drive enclosure was slightly out of whack and a few other screws were loose. I put the hard drive back in place, tightened things down and asked MsJan to try and boot it up.

The whole time I'm thinking .... absolutely no way.

It booted. It's working just fine.

If you're in the market for a laptop. And if you are wondering about durability. Might I suggest Compaq?

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Ms Jan knows a lot of cuss words and proclamations? She looks so sweet.

Greyhair said...

Ohhhhh yeahhhhh.