Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pics Of The Day

Wine grapes are growing. Last year's wine is aging. Meat for charcuterie is curing. Gardens are growing. Kind of a slow time for stuff.

So here's another pic:

One of our other ladolcevita residents. I thought this was really cool, getting the illusion of a fish flying over the deck. Here's the larger context:

MsJan and I were sitting out with a glass of the pharmaceutical the other day playing camera. These last few pics are the results. I have a few more to put up and will do so interspersed with posts of more substance (hopefully).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. You two really are living the good life, aren't you? Your fish pond is beautiful. We are toying with the idea of one but I am not sure about the heat factor here. It is early June and we have had several days of 100+ degree weather.
"South Carolina: Just Another Name for Hell"!
Keep bloggin'!
Lynne

Greyhair said...

Lynne, South Carolina is a natural for a pond. Heat isn't a problem, it's a plus! Water lillies and fish love it.

If you ever decide to do it, let me know and I'll give you some tips to save headaches, time and money.