Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to US!


One of the nice things about having birthdays very close to each other is being able to celebrate together a bit. His Greyness recently celebrated his 54th on May 13, and I will be 56 on June 14th. Not to mention that his birthday is always close to Mother's Day and mine is close to Father's Day, and since we have no children in common and also we are not each others' mother or father, the whole thing just seems to complicated to sort out.

My dear friend Kathy B. planted a suggestion that our favorite performer, Sheryl Crow would be performing in June at Ironstone Vineyard in Murphys, California. She is....on June 13th.

Guess who's going?

I know, it's only Rock 'n Roll (But I LIKE It)
Mick Jagger/Keith Richards (1973)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I am so glad you are going to the concert.

Happy Day to you both :-)))

Kathy B