Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


It's Mother's Day, and while my Mom is gone, my beloved Mother-in-Law isn't and she's coming to visit this afternoon for a few days so we can celebrate the birthday of someone special.

Here she is, way back when, smooching on His Greyness.

Vis-a-vis the object in the mystery photo:

Even though the photography left a bit to be desired, it is clearly a needle. I'm at a loss to explain how it migrated to this location, far from where I sew, but I have my suspicions......


Gator. That's right, Gator. Further photographic evidence reveals that she is jealous of me, her primary competition. Clearly, she planted it to get me in trouble.
Mystery solved.

Case closed.

I was framed.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Gotcha bookmarked!

***lovely little Gator*** SO pretty.