Monday, May 26, 2008

I Lied


I promised I wouldn't do it, but I did.

I couldn't help it, Greyhair bought me a new camera and I was playing around with it yesterday. Here are the two-day-old babies, and they are looking hungry! They remind me of how my kids acted when I'd get home from work and they wanted their dinner. Now!

If you look closely at the left picture, you can see Mama or Papa watching me from behind the other lemon tree. She/He kept flitting from deck rail to chair and back while I was watching the babes.

Meanwhile, I think we may have another nest in the Night Blooming Jasmine, as I saw a bird jumping from the jasmine to the compost heap and back. If so, it isn't a very smart bird, because the dogs have access to that area. They are firmly locked out of the lower deck area where my garden and the other nests have been.

No comments: